Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Well...School is...gone?

Friday:
Last day of school, I had to walk to school in my formal clothes in the rain. It was a very emotional day. Lucy was crying from when I first saw her to the last possible minute! I got a photo of Mr King and me! I nearly cried. The concert was amazing, Rachel singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow really got me...wet? Lmao...you know what I mean! I won an award! "Class Joker" Wow! So those 5 years of acting like a complete twat have finally paid off!
After school me and Tab got the photos developed straight away! Yeah...We were dreaming by that time, I got a phone call from Lucy asking to stay over mine: Sure! So I manically cleaned my room, then she came. Lucy managed to consume the bottle of Lambini rather quickly! Hankie came over then we went to Pig's, on the way we saw George so he gave us a lift. We saw Nips, so he went to get us some more Dreaming powder. After, we rolled 2 spades and went to a random lane and...we were dreaming.
We got to the beach, and me and Tab immediately ran to George and rolled a couple more spades. After, we decided to "mingle" this was when I was Gemma crying! It was horrible, and we hugged! And spoke about the time when Ben Craig asked her for a hug and she just looked at him and said: "why", it was fucking hilarious! She said I really deserved the reward!
And then Jen! Oh I really wanted to hug you! It felt as if my arms were lifting up...but I couldn't quite reach you...or maybe I just thought that because I was dreaming...
I'll see you Wednesday and rape you then :)
Well yeah, there was rumours about this guy, Crazy T. And I saw him there so I thought...hey! I'll go stalk him for a while. He soon stopped walking when he reached Aodh (pwhoar!) I then told him I was stalking him, one thing lead to another and we were rolling another spade with them :)
So yeah, Crazy T and Me ended up being best friends, we were actually with each other all night, It was really weird! I felt I could talk to him about anything...Jim came over, we had a couple of group hugs, then Mikey came over and we had a couple more...
Heather came over and did the whole thing she does every time she's fucked and she sees me: "Jess Sturt! I know you don't like me...."
Then it came to the time when we had to say goodbye...I hugged Mikey, Crazy T, Jim, oh wait! No I didn't get to hug Jim goodbye because Crazy T didn't let go of me. He was holding on to me for quite a long time, at least 5 minutes. I was holding onto Sammy whilst he was grabbing Crazy T's bollocks; still wouldn't let go! Then Tab had him in a headlock! We all fell to the floor then this random Tracey girl just shouted: Grab my hand. It was like something out of a Disney film and sure enough, I was out :)
When I was walking home, it did frighten me a little when I saw Crazy T isitting near the church, but he was waiting for Jim. I've really gotta stop telling people I'm obsessed with them! I felt so bad because he said: "Awww, you're obsessed with me. Someone actually loves me!"
Well yeah...the next day came...

Saturday:
We woke up at 9 for some reason, me and Tab were arranging what to wear for Lettie's hen night. Lucy left, I phoned Lettie to see if we could get there a wee bit earlier, so we did. We then went shopping with Lettie, I got a tiara and pink sparkly top :)
We got back and started to transform her house into a fiary cavern, it was great! Then it came to the part where we had to get ready, so we did. Tab was a goth fairy, she actually looks amazing with black hair! I was just this random stupid one with bright red hair; I love looking like a twat.
Well yeah, me and Tab had a spade, played a couple of drinking games and had another spade. By this time we was fucked!
We decided to go out, so we went to the Bencoolen, but it was obvious I was underage and Yvonne kept saying:"Drink up girls" so she made us look all paranoid. But we did manage to sing quite a few songs! And on the way out...what do I decided to do? Yes, Jess! Let's slip down the steps!
Next stop was the Carriers, as we walked in Tab and I saw her ever so fit uncle and her brother. So we sat with them. It was great, we got a couple more drinks in there. The other fairies decided to go to JJ's but Tab and I knew we wouldn't get in so we told them we were staying at the Carriers. So we did, and got some more drinks. It came to the point where we all wanted to leave, so Kazbar was the next stop!
Excuse me, have you got any I.d?
Sorry, no, no I don't
What's your birthdate?
8th of the 2nd 1986
And your starsign?
Aquarius *big grin*
Put your hand there...

and it was as easy as that! Tab's uncle paid for me! Woohoo! So yeah we got in...and everyone knows what A kazbar night is like so bov for details, I've written loads already.

Sunday:
Went to Pig's, went to apologise to Lettie because she was pissed off with us (her and the other fairies actually ended up in Kazbar!), Um...watched Little Britain with Pig then came home.

Monday:
Had business exam, spoke to Will and Dan. Me and Tab are meeting Dan today! And Will tomorrow. Should be fun but yes freakishly scary at the same time...We're meeting him at 4...it's 10 to 1 and Tab isn't online...it's scary!

Well yeah, that's all mofo.

Toodlepip xxx

No comments: