Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm alive

Well I didn't go to school today. I woke up about 6 with major dry mouth, so I downed about 2 pints of water, I then went back to sleep until 7. Mum was in the shower so I thought I'd go to the kitchen, I downed two glasses of this mango stuff then went back upstairs.

I urinated, and felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. I had a bath and nearly fainted with the pain, so after a fight to stay conscious when shaving my legs, I quickly washed my hair then stumbled out. I then passed out on my bed, later waking up at 1:30pm

I felt better after I had taken some ibruprofen, I just couldn't get comfortable because no matter how I lay, my tummy would make me feel sick and the stabbing pain would just get major intense.

I watched Neighbours and I felt a little better. I had something to eat then watched Malcolm in the Middle. Later I rang Tab and we met up.

Soon we were dreaming.

We went to Pig's and his neice played with a Golliwog. I walked home and downloaded Cool Rider from the Grease 2 soundtrack. Yeah I'm lame but I saw someone listening to it on msn. I then told them that I had downloaded and they said that they weren't at the computer when it was being played...I was very embarrassed.

Must dash, I'm going on a date with Luke Shaw tonight.

Can't wait to feel his heavy breath on my neck.

Toods x

No comments: