Thursday, May 26, 2005

I'm getting tierd of starting again

Today was rather random but great.

I was woken up by a message from my great friend Will, at 9:30a.m, asking me what I was doing today. An hour later, he rings telling me he's going to pick me up in a n hour and a half, so I manage to wake myself up, scramble to my housephone and I rang Tab, I told her the plan of action and we talked as I urinated. After we had hung up, I washed my hair and blow dried it whilst listening to Jerk It Out - The Caesers. I got another phone call - Will telling me that he's on his way.

I phoned Tab, told her to hurry her ass up. Will is outside. I get into the back of a red rover, with my two old friends sat in the front; just like old times.

We picked Tab up and drove around aimlessly, and had many near-death experiences, but it ended up being ok. Corrine soon had to leave due to her sister's work place wanting her there, so I was finally sitting in the front seat.

We decided to drive to Bradworthy, to pick up tires. The lesbian seemed to like me; conversation was flowing.

We started to drive back to Will's, to change his old with the new tyres. Work rang. He dropped us off.

Phoned Crazy T, he came, he left. We went to the pasty shop. We went to Pig's. Crazy T came, he left.

Tab, Pig and talked of memories; I love my friends.

No comments: