Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Don't blink, you might miss...

Well, I have not smoked a cigarette for over 12 hours, I am rather hardcore. With a quiche, I might have added a couple of years ago.

I've changed my room around, and it's a complete mess. But I'm going through all my drawers of shit and I'm making it organised. I've come across so many things that I am so embarrassed about! What was I thinking? I must have thought I was well cool. Ooh! And I found the skateboard necklace I always used to wear because Craig was a skater.

The amount of books I have which are full with things like "I love Craig Skelly" is unbelievable. I have put all my notes, diaries and books that I write in my cupboard of Jessness. I really hope no one ever wants to have a sniff at what I have written.

I started getting emotional about it actually, I was reading my old diaries and it was like...woah! I totally remember that, then I wrote in my new one and it's like...what the fuck? These people seem like strangers to me.

I really miss Lettie! Aw...

No comments: