Sunday, October 09, 2005

Nothing like the taste of sweet decline

So, I have finally arrived home, after weekends full on food, dancing, babysitting and nudity. Ok, the last two have nothing to do with each other; je suis not a paedophile.

It feels good never coming home. However, I miss my keyboard. We've spent so much together; science projects frim Year 7 up to rapidly downloading a song just to be able to dance to it later that night.

I must give up stripping down to my bra and a top which I decided should be worn as a skirt. Why do people have camera phones? Just so that they can record my semi-permanent insanity which lasts roughly 1 minute? I hate the way they decide to show everyone at college the next day.

Yes yes, that's right. I'm at college now. It's gone so fast, I can't wait for all the rewarding grades at the end of it all. That was sarcasm. My photography tutor recognises my sarcasm, and because of this tries not to start a conversation with me.

Je suis in love with him. Why do I start things off French then just lead it to nothing? It is because he suis an idiot. I miss my sister Lisa.

No comments: