Tuesday, October 25, 2005

When there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more sun?

One more sun...

If you can hold on, if you can hold on.

Hold on.

I love this song, I bet y'all can guess what it is. Ah, here comes that great guitar bit. And now the drums. I might just have to stand up and let go...

I wanna stand up, I wanna let go. You know, you know...

I wanna shine on in the hearts of men. Yes, all the lyrics are great, I shall probably listen to this song about 41 times. I'm having a bad day, everything seems shit. I spoke to Jem earlier, I think him and Nicky are going to get it on. I swear if they do I shall actually cry. I don't have a clue what I'd do, but it definately looks as if it is going that way. She's with Moley for fat snakes, and she clearly knows I adore Jem, so why is she doing this?

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier.

So, last night. I did have insomnia. I tidied my room, stuck things back on the wall, and wrote more lyrics on the wall. I then decided to go through my 3 mp3 cds and write what made me download each song.

Here are the results:

Overall, my family influenced me to download 25 songs.
My friends influenced me to download 58 songs.
My internet friends influenced me to download 40 songs.
The people who I fancy influenced me to download 41 songs. (Mr Brightside has just came on, how great)
Random people (ones that I don't associate with) influenced me to download 9 songs.
Films/Television and Radio influenced me to download 47 songs.
My best friends influenced me to download 50 songs.
And the guys from the internet that I am attracted to influenced me to download 32 songs.

That's quite interesting isn't it? No...no it isn't.
And I have just made another mp3 cd, so I shall more than likely be doing the statistics on that as I will do anything to avoid doing my law, philosophy or graphic design coursework.

I'm a rebel like that

No comments: