Monday, October 03, 2005

You can see she's a beautiful girl, she's a beautiful girl

I feel so much like a college girl! Or should I say...chick.

At the weekend I was doing Tequila Slams. It was so fun, and mature. Talking of mature...how do you spell immature?

P-O-O

Well done Jess. That's a hilarious joke. Almost as good as this...(hand gestures are kinda needed...)

God's sitting here Jesus is sitting here, doing this:

*Imitate Jesus biting palms of hands*

God: Jesus, stop biting your nails

Good old Janine there. Ooh, another bit or mature fun. The film Along Came Polly is actually awesome. Ben Stiller and Jennifer Aniston are in it. Imagine the comedy! Well yeah, he goes to this party and this happens.

Ben's Mate: Hey man, we gotta leave the party, right now, a situation has arose.
Ben: What's that?
Ben's Mate: I just sharted
Ben: I don't know what that means...
Ben's Mate: I farted...and a little bit of shit came out

It is a classic example of how...you know...

Wonderboy. What is the secret of your power? WONDERBOY, WON

Gah, mum just interrupted me with a rather refreshing glass of Tropical Juice. I've been told by many that it is not healthy for me to drink so much Tropical Juice. But what would they know?

Lots and lots, as I have no idea what is good for me. Hense why I'm still drinking the Tropical Juice.

No comments: