Monday, October 24, 2005

I believe it's my God given right, to detroy everything in my sight

Because it never gets dull, it never gets old.

That is right. Well not really, but the lyrics to this song are pretty cool apart from the constant relation to "Tall Boy".

Ah, it's playing on the song. I love listening to this whilst thinking of a certain person. I do that with a lot of songs, I relate it to a person. Then I...yeah that's enough. Little Miss Jessy thinks far too much.

As I was walking home I wondered what I would do if I couldn't sleep. Wait a second, Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight is playing now. This song is great; Dave I miss you so much! (Again). I really do miss him. Jackson has just signed in. I wish I could get plastic surgery to look like Michael Jackson, actually imagine two Michael Jackson's. That would be crazy, anyway...back to the theory of preventing insomnia...

If I couldn't sleep I was considering changing my room around, then I remembered the time when I tried to do it by myself, as I get so stressed when it does happen that nobody wants to see me for about a week. So I struggled to push a part of the 3-piece wardrobe along the landing, then it came to the 2 or 3 steps just outside the bathroom, so I tried to do it by myself and it fell on top of me. I just felt like screaming for help, but it didn't work. I just couldn't do it. So I managed to lift it by myself, and it damaged some of the landing paint work, but I have kept it to myself.

So yeah, I might not do that, I might just clean my room or do some graphics.

Today was great, me and Tab watched 3 films in a row. The Virgin Suicides (still can't get enough of it, gotta listen to Air - Playground Love some time soon), Fern Gully (Everyone loves the bit where they walk through the puddles and they light up) and then finally half of the Secret Garden, Tab and I just wanted to watch the bit where she found the boy crying.

Ace in the face.

Then we went to Will's, I was hugging Lilley the majority of the time. I need a boyfriend, and no I am not attracted to him at all. I just like hugging, when under the influence.

Cheers mates. All my mates. Calling around the world. This song is still playing, I think it may be on repeat. I really need to listen to U2. Might just do that when I go to bed.

No comments: