Monday, July 12, 2004

Alien face...

I dunno why thats the title...but hey! Wow! Well this weekends been great, and so has today! I've managed to pick myself up again. So lets run through it then...
Friday
School was lame, me and Tab went straight back to mine afterschool and we just festered, until I got a phonecall from a very om Pig, so we met up with him. We was later joined by Mon and Da. The night was cool. Once again, me and Tab didn't drink, but it was still cool. Well...okay maybe that night wasn't so good...

Saturday
Me and Tab woke up quite late, so we went into Bude and bought anti-cellulite cream. We applied it and all that jazz, we've been exercising and this whole day almsot consisted on walking around...due to Mon and Da being phalluses...the night was great! I was told my life will crumble to pieces...but I would be wealthy :D...:|

Sunday
We woke up, no shit :|, and we went back to mine, after applying the cream again :P, yes it has already started to firm us up!!! Well yeah, we went back to mine to kill time before my sisters 18th...but Nips and Pig rang, so we met up with them, had a dream then returned to mine.

The people had started coming, and we stayed in my room; due to being scared. Me and Tab had dressed up again, in the skirts and stuff so Nips and Pig decided to dress up too, so we met Pig's brother...*dribbles*...and yeah...well in the end we started chatting to the people, we immediately got on with these 2 guys, Scott and John. I like Joh, and Tab likes Scott! Lol, well yeah, we were just dreaming at the back of the garage. The night was full of hugging random gay guys, one being called Guy (:|) and there was this really nice guy! We hugged fr ages, his name is Rik. I've asked Lisa for his number...lol. After lots of alcohol later (:|) we went into the living room to watch films, Scott wanted Tab to join him on her lap, so she did. Later my MoMmI came in, yelling at me to go to bed as I had school the next day. It was embarrassing.

Me and Tab went to bed, 10 minutes later we went downstairs, then we went out on the golfcourse and dreamed a little more, John clearly didn't want me, but good old goldfish...So yeah, as Tab was wrecked we decided to go to bed. This was at half two...

At 6 we were woken up, by my very drunken sister. As we couldn't get back to sleep, we just got ready for school...

I saw Rik in the morning but that was it :(

Well yeah, Frankie came so me, Tab and Nips walked to school with her. Nips was meetin Fred *George :|. Well yeah. Me and Tab were tired beyond words can explain...

At registration, I finally saw Craig (ultimate sexybum) and I thought...hmmm...so I said to him, wanna go to the prom with me? It was sooo cute! He just kept smiling and went really red...then said maybe :|. I'm not really happy about it...

First lesson was art, it was pretty poopy...second lesson was english, it was turd apart from when Lettie started randomly laughing at the Levi's adverts becasue of the music, hey hun...WHATEVER TURNS YOU ON!

At break we went down Donkey...third lesson was science, had a laugh with Sammy...and I did something really stupid...
Sammy told me to tell someone (who was not wearing a brace) that I had never noticed they were wearing a brace...So I decided to target Joel...so I said to him, I never realised you had a brace, he said: I don't, I go what's that then *points to front teeth* he replies: Oh! That's my fake tooth!...

Fourth lesson was p.e, me and Tab were umpires for rounders, but we were concentrating on the way Jenny moved her legs so often, so we missed out on when a rounder was scored...so we randomly made the scores up...

At lunch we went to Safeway, ain't done that for a while, after calling lots of paranoid little girls lesbians, we ate our food. It was so much fun :|

Last lesson was maths, I was nearly falling asleep.

And just now, whats made me happy? SEXYBUM HAS GOT MY MESSAGE :D

Well yeah, this is too long for my liking, should be short tomorrow, so until then...toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: