Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Well, isn't life so great?

Well over the weekend I learnt that my sexybum had gone, with no call, no text. Today at school I think I broke down into tears at least 3 times. I decided to go home.

I just thought of everything, Lettie had deserted me, sexybum...well I guess he couldn't be bothered and just everybosy, it's getting how things used to be. I mean come on...my lipgloss bitches won't even tell me what's wrong when Luc is hysterically crying, what can I do if they never tell me anything? I feel as if I'm just here, floating amongst all the others. Why doesn't anyone appreciate my presence? Do I have "pleas eignore me, I'm a selfish/two face bitch" written on my forehead? Christ! No one even gives me a chance.

Why do I always follow the undescribable weeks with ones lowest of the low?

Nothing else to say...toodlepipxxxx

No comments: