Friday, July 16, 2004

I've been searching for teh answer within answers; but no one knows whats in my mind...

Well todays been, well wet! Lol.
I woke up, had a shower then got a lift to school with Frankie. First lesson was science, I was dreading it as I didn't do any of the coursework, but when I got there I realised how much work I had on the school computers! So I think I'll be able to pass that alright, that go tme in the mood for a really good day...
 
Second lesson was r.e, we literally did nothing, me and Alex chatted a little, but then I smelt my breath...and it wasn't good! So I shut up...but I got thinking, out of ALL the people in the class, he decided to sit next to me. This is Alex Smeeth, the cricketer who's gonna make it rich and famous, and I sat next to him in r.e, because he considered me a friend and rather sat next to me than anyone else...I've gotta stop thinking about things! But also, I handed in my history coursework, and it made me feel even better than I felt already!!!
 
At break I found Clurry and Lettie at the drama table waiting for me, they were talking :). I was just thinking (again): Those are my friends, and they're waiting for me...we went down donkey then returned back to the great place (aka school :)
 
Third lesson was maths, it seemed to drag on for ages but it was ok as I was talking to everyone, usually I'm really quiet in the lesson, but I just went back to the old Jess, who doesn't care about anyone elses opinions, it was great :D.
 
Fourth lesson was food. I realised today what great friends I have! Lol, it's been good talking to them again. I mean I love Tab, beyond words, but I've just missed them loads! And...some I haven't! Lol...like Frankie...
 
At lunch I went down Lettie's and did the rest of my history essay. Finishing it made me feel like on cloud #9, it just feels so great going to a lesson, and being able to hand everything in. Me and Lettie then discussed what our plans would be for tonight.
 
At form time it was great; exactly like the old times again! Me singing...dancing...going cross eyed...annoying people. Just great fun :)...and to finish it off...I called Barry a Fat Shit :D and hugged Craig <3...damn I'm lame! Lol
 
Last lesson was history, it was great fun, me and Tab doodled the bugle and completely changed everything to teachers being obsessive with moles and girls in skirts...
 
Afterschool I went into town with Lettie and Lana, exactly like old times again; going shopping with Lana's money and spending it all :D. We soon returned, this was when I would dance really horrifically to Britney's  "Everytime", also Lana admitted that every part of my body makes her want to throw  up :. I finally saw Rich again! It was amazing, I haven't seen him in so long, and I realise again why I liked him...We had tea, got dressed up and I phoned Pig.
 
We met him, Mon, Nips, Da and Bo. Bo gave me a rainbow badge :)...it was Kat's, but ssh! Lettie soon left as they said she looked like Nadia from Big Brother, and may I add, a big FUCK YOU to Nips, as Ahmed was voted out this evening :D. Well yeah, it started to rain and we went down to the skatepark. Kat came, and we decided to spin in the rain, it was fun :) I didn't do much...but she did! Lol. Nips did a carpet and we was dreaming, I didn't dream much though. Well yeah, the Rozzers came...took all our details and Pig home :P. So yeah, Da managed to escape, and for someone reason, Mon wasn't asked :S. So yeah, Mon went after Pig was taken, then Da came back and him and Nips went, and Kat was being picked up, so I left.
 
Now I'm on here, won't be able to write tomorrows blog as I am seeing Monica and Mark in Cheltenham.
 
So toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 

No comments: