Sunday, July 25, 2004

Schools out for summer!

Well I finished school, no coursework to do apart from English, but that can wait! Well yeah. Not much has happened really, went up to Barnstaple on Thursday, could of stayed but didn't.  I've been invited to go to Exeter next week with the people though, so that should be fun. I think I'm going to write all the things that I've saved on my phone; due to more space needed!

Jess! For that I should kill you...Tab

Lets rub our chins like sexy eskimos...Me

Scissor Sisters n Kanye West...I wanted to buy their albums...

Give me back the remote and stop picking my nose...Pig to me

I've got hercupes...throws drink all over herself and floor and watches Pig on his hands and trotters...Me. Damn that was funny!

You remind me of those girls who fart in bed then lift up the covers to smell it...Shauna said it to me ages ago

Pig prefers pouncing possum penises...Say it!!! It's sooooooooo funny!

Grace and decorum...someone said it on tv...I found it hilarious

Mark Holland...this fit guy playing on The Vault

Plymouth 41 miles...I had to write it down!

Wetlookgel. What is does: holds hair and makes it look wet...I was on the toilet in Mark and Monica's house and I found this on Mark's gel...

Do u wanna give me a suck?...Me to Tab... Thats when I get it up...Tab to me. We were talking about a frozen Frubes

Mozarts first name was Wolfgang...It was in a maths test...I found it hilarious!

What team am I batting for?...Billy said it...when we had gone ten pin bowling :

I'm really needin guidance now reminding me im strong inside...it's lyrics to a Sophie Ellis Bextor song...I liked it

I look like a sluttish schoolgirl...Billy said it about me as I said I reckon I'll end up being on Coke or Heroin when I'm older. He said he thought the same as I looked like "the type"

We've had loads of people doing beach parties down the beach...Look at Billy's skill!

YOUR DOING WHAT NOW? Oh! Trying to park...Billy started shouting at this random driver...he thought he was trying to overtake him...but he wasn't!

I love my fiesta... I love my parking... thats a bit dodgy isnt it...Billy's skill once again!

We all like a portuguese tranny to win...Pig discussing Big Brother...

Because all sponges have a crusty outside...Tabby had burnt a little blie dudes hair free from a cereal, it felt like a sponge, I said this and Pig came back with that comment

Well I hope it's been fun, because that took me AGES to write. Toodelpip huns and take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

No comments: