Thursday, July 01, 2004

It's all fun fun fun in THE STURT HOUSE :|

Well I woke up, and I stayed at home due to a bad tummay (yes I was supposed to type it like that, so screw u Pig! *puts up little finger where the minging ring used to be on*). So I ended up waking at 9:20, then I cleaned the kitchen for an hour. After mum and Dad coming in and completely ruining it, I thought there would be no point for the living room. So I retreated to my room and played Ozone really loud, it was fun drying my hair to it...damn I'm so vain!
Well after that I went on the internet, then I let Karen on and I allowed her to have some of my contacts, the next thing I knew she's talking to Pig and Chappell...so i completely distroyed it and went on (h) :| that smiley doesn't work on here...

Well yeah, I noticed the time was three, so I left to Pig's house, no one answered the door so Tab rang, I met her and now were at Pig's. We haev to leave at 6 due to him going back to his old boyfriend. It's sad you know because Harry treated him like shit, he cheated on him and everything, but Pig just can't see it. I've tried telling him that he's only used so Harry can "unleash the load" but he just can't see it :(

Well I tried...that is all

Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yeah, Pig isn't gay, I made that all up, but he is deserting us for Harry Munchkin, and he won't let me and Tab "pop along"
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: