Sunday, July 18, 2004

You were the last thing on my mind...

yeah I'm listening to steps! Lol, well yeah. Yesterday I bought some stuff. The trip back was ok I suppose, apart from when we forgot the blender so we had to go back...It was well cool, Jacob has a toy that plays a foonky tune, but you have to set it off. i tried continuously to make it work, so I could dance, but it never worked. But on the way home it was in a bag in the boot, and it kept playing, all the way back. Well yeah, we went to Pam and Graham's and there was these french guys...:
 
Well we went back and I went online, it was boring and I went to bed. I woke up at 9, went online then I met Tab and now were at Pig's. Well yeah, nothing special happening so I wil be off now. Lol still listening to Steps...toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: