Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Todays been...FRUSTRATING!

Well woke up, had a bath, had a lift to school with Frankie. The usual really.
First lesson was s.e, but me and Lettie didn't fancy that...or food, so we went back to hers and watched Mean Girls, it was pretty good.
At break we went back, I had to because of Maths with Tilzey. It was ok I suppose, wel actually it was just irritating, we did 4 questions in an hour :|
Fourth lesson was science, it was turd and I realised I need to do a project and an assignment before Friday (2 days) otherwise I wouldn't be entered into the exam...so I'm fucked! I don't have a clue what to do, and I'm falling behind really bad :(
At lunch we went down Peeg's so I could get my phone, and as I didn't have battery I took his old one, it was cool, and I took loadsa photos...
Last lesson was art, lmao! I just wrote fart...yeah I'm lame! Well yeah, was a turd lesson really.
And now I'm round Pig's, waiting for my hardcore pizza to arrive. That is all, so toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: