Thursday, April 07, 2005

I want a good girl...she want a gentleman

Ah...there's the sigh of good old bov.

Air stayed over mine Tuesday, it was his birthday and I would not accept the fact that he would spend it by himself, damn you and your shit friend skills Pig.

So...at around 10 we actually left to go to my house, when we got there he said hello to my sister Karen, she gave him two johnnies (we love that). We then started to watch 13 Ghosts...or is it 13th Ghost? Oh well...

He soon produced bov for that, so we ended up watching home videos of me and Tab, that soon got boring so we watched The Friday Night Project. It was the one when Pat Sharpe was the mystery celebrity in the sex scene. After that we just decided to watch Malcolm In The Middle.

We did this until 5 o'clock in the morning.

At 8, I was quite pleased to find myself awake...we watched Fireman Sam, but my eyes needed to be closed.

We then had small intervals of sleep, but finally managed to sleep until 12. When I woke up that time I turned over and shouted to Air: "You managed to sleep then"

He loved it.

I walked to Pig's...and then here comes back the mondane life.

But yeah, I spoke to an old contact (who had been deleted)...he kept interrupting my game of solitaire showdown (not a good idea) so I kept giving him shit. I then realised that it was the fitty from Faceparty.

So then I started playing with him, and it pissed me off because he didn't move one card "I don't know what to do".

Well the night came to an end, so I deserted him. It was a happy and fun filled conversation...

Why don't you buy it *cheesey pose*

I've had soooooo much fun doing my art coursework! I'm so sad! But hey...I do fuck all drawings because I'm doing a collage. Just loads of photos to stick, random things that make me up, lyrics are scribbled...it's just making a personal log book about what makes me tick ;)

Well. I'm going to wait for Pig to either return Tabby's call or jus come online...

Toodlepip

P.S Kanye West - Never Let Me Down (Number 8 on album)

No comments: