Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I've got a bad feeling about this

I'm really pissed off about Jose.

(For Jenn, so she knows why)

We were like seeing eachother occassionally, he didn't come in one night...then suddenly he's got a new bird.
He says:

He still likes me (apparantly)
He won't cheat on her (I wouldn't of anyways)
He won't finish with her

So...that's really pissed me off. Guess I didn't think I liked him as much as I actually do...

Just another waste of a friendship now.

God... I really need to cry, otherwise poor old Tab will have to suffer with the consequences.

Why does everything I want have to be stopped?

Goodnight guys, I need a fag :(

2 comments:

Jennlou said...

thanks for updating me batwoman. Hey, don't cry-no man is worth your tears. although most are worth a good twatting with a rubber mallet. smoke and smile. :o~ to :o)

Anonymous said...

hey jess, hows u?! miss ya loads!! nice blogg btw. i was talking to nicolar earlier and we both were saying how much we miss you, andhow we keep saying things like you do. like i keep saying : "oh no" like you do in that voice!!! muchly luv, c ya soon mwa xxx