Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Never ask your tutor what they think of your breasts...

Today I was at college, it was boring as usual. I was just really excited about Tab coming. When she did I introduced her to all the retards in my class.

At 2:30 it was our interview, I had my personal interview with Rosemary, and as she already knew me she wasn't really sure whether I should be on the course or not, due to the title of this blog...

Yeah...I act in an inappropriate way...

But yeah, basically I've been accepted but if my behaviour goes shit, I won't be allowed on the course. I'm waiting for my interview date from the photography course that I wanna take, then I'll decide which one to do.

After, Tab's dad picked us up and embarrassed me so much! We went into Comet and her dad told all the stuff how I'd just came out the closet about being a lesbian, and that I have a hairy back, but I use the razor for other things...the conversation ended with him telling them that he was a transexual...

I'm now over Mon's with a banging headache. I'm completely bisotted (sp?) with Rob...damn...

Toodlepip for now x

P.S!!!

Mr King waved to me today <3

There was a random woman picking up dead bluebells :

And there was a boy on a bike who rode past me and did the crazy frog :D

No comments: