Monday, April 11, 2005

School is so cool

Well back to school we go...

No I am not a fan of Dizzee's new track...

Today went fast actually, I've got over embarrassment over everything I guess, which is good as all my trousers reveal my underwear someway...todays pair: Big hole in the crotch area.

After me and Tab met Luke, Pj and Connor...it was er different; that is all I will say about that!

When I wasn't in the correct state of mind I started thinking...why do I greet people with hugs? Yes...I love being in a thoughtful mood, makes you think about things :P

It's 11:00 p.m and I'm ever so tired, had a coffee to wake me up this morning, gotta wake up earlier tomorrow aswell as I want to be early enough to meet Tab before she gets to school...no reason whatsoever :P...

Yeah I'm sooo not telling.

Gotta go toodlepip xxx

No comments: