Sunday, April 17, 2005

Sing along and it might just get you through...

I actually love the song Pulp - Common People. The lyrics are so sarcastic!

This weekend has beens hit. Ooh, best bit of song <3

Friday; went to Mon's, walked home by myself

Staurday; fell out with Tab and Sam, went to the castle, saw Corrinpoo, Luc, Jade and Amy. Me, Pig, Joel, Paul, Craig, Anna and Rosie went to Bude Junior school, Craig went home then Joel and Paul went somewhere.

Me and Pig were left with the girls and it was really awkward and silent. The girls left, the boys came back, Pig randomly spewed, then we went to the beach to see Tab, Jess, Mon and Sam.

I tried my best to fix things...but Jess and Tab were being rude and sat on a bench which was probably the furthest away they could get from me. Sam was being sweet. I just wanted to break down into tears but no one understands what it's like for me.

They all think I'm a weirdo with fucked up mood swings who always takes it out on them, but I can't help it! All I needed was a hug and not to be by myself...

Well me and Tab went to Somerfield to get everyone a drink, then my alarm went off so I walked to Gina's to babysit.

I ended up spending the night in Joseph's bed watching Spongebob Squarepants, I was almost falling asleep, until he started to lie down and I thought; Gina comes in...I'm a paedophile.

So I left him to sleep and watched this thing on cosmetic surgery.

Gina came back around 2, with quite a fit guy! But hey....I just went out with MoMmI in her sexy glasses and went home.

I slept, today I went round Pig's and have had a really good day! I've been chatting to all my favourites, like Rob, Del and Perry.

I'm not just saying that because you're gonna read this Del :P

I'm gonna be an art student :D

I'm sooooo excited! Well yeah...I better go help Pig find a film to watch as he looks ever so bored and I've stolen his computer for so long now...

Toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo! i got a mention, happy and stuff. umm, jess is making me post a comment, dunno what to say really, since i dont know anyone atall that is going to read this, so youll have to make do with what is here. common people is a very cool song, although disco 2000 is also a very good pulp song. currently listing to oasis - stop crying your heart out, a pretty cool song, all be it a bit depressing. anyway got coursework to do. have fun all who actually bother to read this :P