Wednesday, April 13, 2005

You bleed just to know you're alive

Well...I'm at college after the waking up early, witnessing Corrin getting onto the bus with a faulty buspass and generally staring out the window.

Yesterday was quite fun actually. I thought that Corrin and I were gonna stay in, but we went out and met Amy. It was quite a laugh and there was many near-death experiences. We were walking to Spar so Amy could urinate when Steveo pulled up.

I have heard so much about this geezer, and now I had finally met him! I told him my name was Julie, I only lived on Tuesdays and that I fancied him.

We got on quite well :). Usually I can't get on with older guys as they have no sense of humour (damn you) but after the drawings of retarded elephants, fishes and platypusses (sorry for my stupidness spelling woo) I decided that he was actually hilarious, and he even joined in with some crazy hand dance.

Well yeah, we soon returned home and watched No Angels, quite good actually. When Corrin had gone to sleep, Danni and I watched this sex on the beach thing, and we've decided we want to go clubbing and get laid!

Yes, well I better leave now, got Health and Social Care stuff to do...

Love you Tab, Toodlepip xxx

No comments: