Saturday, April 02, 2005

I would like some milk from the milkman's wife's tits...

I appeared to of experienced insomnia last night. It was due to watching The Ring and The Ring 2 a couple of nigths before. The thought of Samara climbing out of my television screen was petrifying.

I stayed on my computer until 2:30 a.m. I then went downstairs, pulled my sister's baby out of bed to be with me. He soon woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep, so I passed him to my sister at 3:00 a.m. I then turned on my friendly lamp, and read a chapter of "A Man Named Dave".

I went to sleep at around 4:oo a.m.

I was woken up at 7:00 a.m. by a text from Luke, 3 hours later, Gina text me. I'm babysitting tonight.

I had a bath with the door open, it was amazing as I listened to Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide. I made myself up and left without a care in the world...

I am now over Pig's, contemplating about my single life. Not much chatting going on...

Harry - New phone number is 07817195432 says:
nufin

Harry - New phone number is 07817195432 says:
goin for a shower in a min

Im single; I can comb my hair whenever I want says:
ive had a bath

Im single; I can comb my hair whenever I want says:
with the doors open

Harry - New phone number is 07817195432 says:
ok

I must now return to my mondane life, listening to The Killers and sharing experiences with people I have and probably never will meet in my life.

Toodlepip x

1 comment:

Jennlou said...

tres amusant and mmwah!
this blog is like a little window into your head that i feel bad reading. But wat the hell, it makes me smile and I can totally relate. just to ask...you were home alone when you had a bath with the door open....right?