Monday, July 25, 2005

It's a club girl, why did you arrive nekkid?


Well, today has been rather festering. But then again, when isn't a day of mine festering?



Last night Karen told me that Will has been telling people that I am "his bird" and that we're engaged. He also took my virginity when I went to Wales with him. If any of you hear this: IT IS NOT TRUE! I wouldn't touch Will with a barge pole and I hate him. Alot. So if you hear other people talking about it...sort them out aswell. I don't want things like that being said.

Bleugh.

Anyway, me and Tab went into Bude, dropped my film off to be developed then went to the surf shop to "apply for a job" I actually said that to the girl...she must of thought I was a weirdo. Well yeah, she told us to come back with cv's.

So me and Tab walked up dog shit lane and were dreaming. We munched and drank then went back to collect the photos.


They turned out ok actually. Well yeah, I'm going to go now. The jaffa cakes have made me feel all icky.

Toodlepippo for now Hippomonsters x

2 comments:

oliver41 said...

Hey i've read it :)
You gotta leave comments on mine too!
Love Tab xxx

You should put the photo of our 3 noses on here! xx

Leonard Lime said...

Haha! Will wants to bumluff you! I'm thinking of telling the bomber the truth... America's over there!