Thursday, July 07, 2005

Next month. Completely shit.

Well, these last couple of days have been rather turd. It's been great being with Tab more, fucking hilarious infact, just things with Will are getting boring.

I wanna go out with some other people more, like Hairy and Jeremy, why do we always have to be with Moley and Nicki? I mean, yeah they are great, but it would just be better if we did something different for a change.

Good God, I found Billy Corgan on Myspace...and he's a friend :D

When I found out Jenn had found someone famous I felt the need to so the same...but I've won one over her as I'm his friend :) But I think he just says yes to anyone...oh well :)

Monica and Mark are coming down today, so I'm supposed to be tidying my room, but I've got bov. My tv won't work so I can't listen to "The Bucket" on repeat for 3 hours.

I was talking to Smay earlier on, through msn, and he mentioned how he had just ate a sandwich, so I told him how hungry I was. His mum then asked where I lived and stuff...10 mintues later and Smay's at my door with a cheese toastie.

Fucking ace.

No comments: