Monday, July 11, 2005

Lisa it's your birthday, Happy Birthday to you

The title really reminds me of science lessons...good old Steph.

I really miss school, I really wanna go back...

Mr King no longer beeps at me when he drives past :( Does he know it's me? I bet he's just playing hard to get.

I have a sweaty moustache. This weather is annoying. Throughout the day it's so hot that it causes blisters to form on your feet, so you take the shoes off and then walk bear-footed, only to realise that the tarmac is so hot you have to dance across the road at a very fast speed just to make sure you still have feet when you reach the destination.

Then Pig wouldn't let me have my feet out, so he handed me a pair of socks, which later fused to the bloody blisters and stuck to all the rest of my sweaty feet.

Then...when you wanna go to sleep you have to throw your duvet to the ground as if you even touch it you will get so incredibly hot that you will die. You will. You open a window, but all you can hear is festering hedgehogs at a Hen Night. You can do nothing but stay up to 3 in the morning, then just drift off to sleep...dreaming of running through mud in a beautiful dress with your friends who you've grown up with.

I love you Lettie and Alana.

A very happy unbirthday to you...to you! I watched Alive in Wonderland the other week, I still know the majority of the words, and the walrus still scares the shit outta me.

I love the Kings Of Leon so much. CALEB FOLLI...shit...what's his last name again?

CALEB FOLLOHILL? I'll browse on google a second...

CALEB FOLLOWILL, I love thee...

Alot...

That's all folks

*wipes sweaty moustache*

2 comments:

Jennlou said...

hello love. who is billy corgwhatsit? doyou think he'd be my buddy too? I have a sweaty tasche as well-you'd think with the whole childbirth thing God would have taken the piss enough. But he just thought hey, I know what'll make it all better- PZAAAZM, have a moustasche. Ah well, he probably has a good reason for it in the long fun-keeping our upper lips warm in winter, shielding our nostrils from random floating bees etc.
off now. love and byebye.

Anonymous said...

i have read your blog