Thursday, July 28, 2005

When she wakes up in the morning she writes down all her dreams


I sooooooooo knew that Pete Doherty wanted me, he even sings about me in his songs.

I met him once, I remember that day so well. I met him from the Bus-stop. We decided to go for a walk along the canal and we just sat and chilled. It was great.

Shame it didn't really happen, and I'm so lame enough to get a picture from him, then put it in paint, then add a picture of me to it.

My face looks pretty screwed up and noseless, but that was because Tab's nose was in the way on the original picture.

Yes baby, I've kissed Tab. Well yeah, I'm listening to Iris and I bet all y'all are jealous, like incredbily jealous things that are now downloading it. God Hopai is typing to me again. I don't like talking to you alot :(

I love all my contacts though, apart from the ones in the "Hate" column, but don't worry about that.

OOh. Kings Of Leon are playing now. I REALLY want to go to the Reading Festival it is so unfair that I'm not going with my boyfriend, you know him? Yeah that's right...Caleb Followill.

Well yeah, this is a shit post full of lies. Lies.


I like to lie, but I also like to shower and have a social life, so I shall do that. Thank you for reading all you horny men :)

Jess x

3 comments:

oliver41 said...

Lol. I was litening to the radio the other day and they were talking about some Caleb but it wasn't your Caleb. I was like huh? But it wasn't him. Anyway it doesn't matter. Sorry about my big jewish nose getting in the way...:$
Tab x

Thaozee said...

Your eating his face! num num num num...

Leonard Lime said...

I forgot what I was going to say, but I am really leaving now... Ya know... to get that beer.