Friday, July 29, 2005

Diamonds Are Forever


Well, for some random reason last night I decided to stay up until 4:30a.m to write down all the songs I love.

I went through all the cds I own and wrote them all down...I now realise that it was a pointless thing to do, and that I have just wasted valuable sleeping time.

I'll be back in a sec, my MoMmI has just rang me to tell me she has my breakfast prepared...

Gah! I don't like big spoons.

I would like to thank Tabby, ALOT, for th above picture. I find it hilarious that Grieg is sniffing Pig's beercans. If you do not crack up at that picture, you are lame and dumb and no longer a friend of Pete's.

Whoever Pete is. Well, plans for today: I have no clue but it is a Friday so I should go out and get wrecked, but that clearly won't happen because it never does. Lame, lame JEss.

I'm off now, my "Fitnesse" is getting soggy, toodlepip

2 comments:

Leonard Lime said...

Sniffing beer is wierd.

Anyway, I'm off to go and buy one...

malachi trizec said...

diamonds may be forever, but love sure isn't