Sunday, July 24, 2005

Which never forgots what I lost...

Is anyone actually going to wake Billy Joe Armstrong when September ends? I wonder what happens at that time of year...

I really like this song, it's kind of like the sad rock song which every one loves, aprt from teh hardcore rockers...if you get what I mean.

I want a picture here...


God we make such a good couple. I actually love her. I love Angelina Jolie. Just no one tell her...she'll think I'm a perverted weirdo who's in love with her and stalks her...which I don't.


Why did I even save that picture of me? Look at the state of my lips? They look all screwed up like a new borns baby asshole or something. Why am I even analysing a picture of myself? Shut up Jess and talk about Angelina's cleavage...

Today has been average, woke up and generally did nothing all day. Dad told me about a job I should apply for at a surfer place. I think it's where this "fitty" works, and plus I might get free surf clothes, which I could do with as I am currently a skint tramp :(

Well that's all. I've got an itchy ear. I haven't had nicotine today :) Maybe later...when this doesn't post and I get angry.

Thank you for a wonderful world. I am a bird you cannot change. I'm a bird.

4 comments:

oliver41 said...

How diddlyumptious. I do not no what to say now, apart from have fun and trundle off like a lul;laby. Brew-ha-ha, Tab x

jimmmer said...

That whole Green Day album rocks, especially track 2 (the 9-minute one).

Like the pic, you really do make a cute couple!

Jennlou said...

fuck yeah! I'd do her!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, lesbianism 9/10