Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A brimful of asha on the...45!

Well I'm sorry for not writing for well, a long time! I've actually been occupied...so I'll list through the days I haven't wrote about...
Today
Well, Tab stayed over last night, we stayed up till about 4, due to her playing that damn: "I get that joke..Amanda...hehehe.." I WAS SLEEPY OK!!! Well yeah, I was woken up to my DaDdI playing Fatman Scoop :|. It worked! I was up by 11! I've stayed most of today on here, I've tidied a bit of my room up, it was a state, so now all the poopy that was on the floor, is now on my bed! I also er...caught up on my knitting...but ssh! Lol, I came back on here and have been downloading some more tunes, hence the title! Lol, I've just had a conversation with Rik, he said I'm a legend! Lol, Tab, I'll tell you next time your orund, cuz I can!

Tuesday
This was a very funny day lol, I woke up at 3, rang Tab, told her she was staying over, washed my hair then went to her NaNnI's. Clur rang me on the way so I met her, and we walked up together. We did all our hair, then went into Bude and bought Gaf's. Then we sat up the Union talking about loads of great stuff. Sorry, I'm listening to "My Heart Will Go On" and it's making me feel emotional, so Clur and Tab! I LOVE YOU!!! Well yeah, we met up with Josh and Gary, we went on a really long treck, because Tab wanted to be symmetrical :|, then we went to the graveyard and was laughing at dead people (I'm sorry, but we're immature) there was a dude called Archibald, and someone else called Cobbledick. It was a fun night, Clur went, we stayed out with Josh and Gary, then we went, watched City Of Angels, Tab cried (bit not because of the film :S), then we came up with these:
Please! Not the cheese!
I do not wish for wish
Thrust anyone thrust?

Monday
Lol, I woke up, got changed into a pink skirt, pink top with matching thongs and socks, put my make up on and went on the internet. I spoke to Pig and he said how he was going out to meet Bo, so I said: O! I'll look out the window and wave to him!"
He was there, then I went out with them, we walked, I sat, walked some more, sat some more....Bo went in, Tab came out, then we went back home. I think I did nothing else but go on the internet till early hours in the morning.

Sunday
Um...I think it was a day when I just randomly stayed in, I think this was the day i watched Randall and Hopkirk, it was cool...I ate chocolate :D

Saturday
Me and Tab rearranged my room, it was er...fun! LMAO Where's Waldo? I love the Simpsons! I was like full on having a nervous breakdown (I always do when I'm rearranging my room) and I looked at Tab, and she was there looking at my Where's Wally book! The cheek of it! Not that I have a Where's Wally book... 2 weeks of being married to Harry!

Friday
It was very cool! I called for Tab, she got fags, we went back to mine, watched Home Movies, Clur came, we left to meet Josh and Gary. It was a very cool day, shame Gary didn't speak much though. But I'm sure he will in future meetings! Lol, I guess he was scared! Josh was all over Tab, his new nickname is Loby, he has soft earlobes! And soft everything! That night was so good! We were in Bude and he doesn't get on with Pieface! LMAO! We were holding his Phillangies all night (Me and Tab) and Danny was being nicce to me, I think, which was different. Then I lost my fags, found Pig adn his crew, Air was hiding from me, I found my fags, they were where I "de-thonged" myself,w e went back to Bude, that was when Josh and Gary had gone, and we were talking to Pig and that. We left soon after Mon did, I wonder why! Lol

Well that is all! My arm aches from typing!
Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: