Sunday, April 04, 2004

Dribble, Spill...SMASH! Do you ever press people's buttons on their things?

Well the days have been pretty cool, I 'll just run thorugh them for you
Friday
Me and Tab met up, we bougth cds, but mine were for my MoMmI's birthday, adn I bought Ice Blonde hairdye, it ahs turned out orange! Lol, but it doesn't look that bad I suppose. We later went to Jax, as there was a party in Bude, so no one would be out. We came home, and did nothing! Lol, Just take alot of photos!

Saturday
Did absolutely nothing! Lol, videoed me, Nips and Liza. It was soooooooooo funny! Mum bought drinks up, and I was taking a sip, and Nips started doing this weird dance with his neck, i found it hilarious! So I spat out my drink, then as we were recovering over that, Lisa tripped up; spilling her drink EVERYWHERE, then........She broke a glass, this was all in a time gap of 1 minute, it was hilarious! The rest of the day was pretty poopy, I watched American Beauty, and cried! It's such a beautful/emotional film! Then I finished off the day with good old Harry Hill.

Sunday
Did nothing today, woke up at 3, due to imagining the cyclops from Johnathan Creek, so I didn't sleep till late that night. I woke up in pain, I'm surfing the crimson wave if you know what I mean, for all the dumbass people out there (think what colour crimson is...and add it to the fact that I'm female...) Well yeah, Nips came round, we've basically been on the computer all day, I need to tidy my room, family are coming down and I'm being pushedout of my room for their happiness :@:@:@ ARGIPOOS!

Well thats all thats happened in my sad...sad life
Toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: