Thursday, April 01, 2004

SUPOIB!

Well todays been cool, as soon as I woke up, I asked my MoMmI for a lift, she said no, it looked as though I'd continue to walk to school, for the last time. But I had good old John Rzeznik to keep me company, which was cool. I got to school nearly late, he just got the register out. Well yeah, that was an interesting piece of information! Well yeah, first lesson was maths, I met a very rab Tabb! I told her about mine and Rik's argument, i think she's a littel bit annoyed, also I told her about Nips reading her blog, it's nice to know she only let Sammy and Pig have the address, it's nice knowing your a close freind! Even though she's wrote all that on her old blog, but you know! Well yeah,a pretty shit lesson. But it was followed by a good one.

History was great, we were watching these dodgy video, with dodgy music, me and Clur were in fits, but Miss told us to stop being immature, so we did! Lol, but it was hilarious! I'll write more about it whn I've had a boring day, some time in the holidays.

Break, we went down donkey, Tabb gave me a fag! Yes! That's what I thought.......didn't do anything else...

Third lesson was food, found out Michaela is badly ill, she can't eat, if she does, it makes her sick and she throws up, so she can only drink, but me, being me, cheered her up, which was cool, we played some games, it was cool.

Fourth lesson was boring, Badger has just given me loads of coursework!

At lunch, we went down donkey, then spar and bought minchimoos, on the walk back to school, I danced to Luke's ringtone, it was Austin Powers theme, it was great.

Last lesson was science, it was really boring, so I left many notes in Sammy's science books.

Boring now, so until next time, toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: