Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I'm in love with an angel

Well today was weird! Lol, woke up 11 :O the earliest yet so far in the holidays, lol, I'm sure that was a piece of information that wasn't really needed...anyways......Yes. I woke up, and immediately had to do cleaning, so I did. My Aunty Linda and cousin Holly came, it was cool, we had a chinky. Then we went out to get videos, and Holly gave me a fag :D, you don't realise how different it is...we used to walk roudn our Grandparent's houses naked with eachother...ok, maybe I should use a different example...lol, ewll we grew up and now we're sharing fags, its great! And Monica..........sssh! Lol. Well we rented out two films, they were good, I've got Anastacia's new song stuck in my head, it's great! Well yea...Tabb rang up and we had a long chat, which was cool. I've got a text from Josh, Clur it was for you, saying he loves me and Tabb the same ;) BACK OF THE NET! Well yeah, I've got nothing else to write, apart from Fran's coming round tomorrow, should be fun :|, that's if a huage fight doesn't start! I'm gonna escape to Lettie's, 1. Because I can and 2. Because I'm hardcore

Well toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s, I've got Harry on webcam, he is the most adorable thing you'll evr see, because he's topless, he feels really insecure so he keeps snuggling into his top! awwwwwwww! Yes, and I'm married to him, a week now! NENENENENENE (mocking tone!) Congratulations Pig, on your not groundedness, take pride in it, and get drunk, I hope I've mentioned all names possibly in my brain :S, I see that that makes sense! Well yes
Bye! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: