Thursday, April 08, 2004

Wow! I really wish dreams would come true.....

Hey, nothing has happened so far, yet I think Aunty Linda and Holly have gone, Monica and mark are supposedly on there way, pfft. Lol, just kidding, they're bringing eggs! Well yes, I'm going to write about my hardcore dream, because I can! Well yeah, I woke up forgetting about it, but just now I've had flashbacks, so I'll write about it. I don't have a clue why, but I was walking through school with Da, Air and Mon, and Air let me wear his hat, so I did, loads of people were just staring at me, I remember shouting: C'MON MON! Lol, I don't know why, then when I had to stop at my form room, I tried to take the hat off, but there was string holding it under my neck :S, and I now realise why he wears it all the time, it's sooooo comfortable! But the thing that made me definately realise that it definately was a dream, was that they were laughinh, and actually having fun with me! Lol, yes...
Last night I met up with Lettie, saw the photos family, I look cute, as in 10 year old cute, then i met up with Tabb and walked her to her NaNnIeS house, we had lemonade, listened to something on her phone, watched a bit of 2DTV, then I walked home. I saw Kurt and his hardcore crew, he said I look female :|.

Well yes, nothing else to write, apart from tabb is due to the dentist today, and LEN! Hurry up! I stayed ont he internet so late last night just in order for you to come online, AND YOU NEVER DID! So get your ass in gear! Yes.......I haven't had nicotine for about 36 hours now :|

Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: