Sunday, April 25, 2004

Hmmm...this will do for a title

Well, I went Alton Towers yesterday, I found it was very lame, lol, yes I know I must seem like physcho bitch, but hush. I went on the normal rides, missed the chance to go on Air, arg! Umm...not much else to say really, just that Poo and Crap's singing on the way back was very entertaining. Oh yeah! I got a huage Piglet balloon which was great, and still is! It's on my ceiling, it's helium so that would make sense! Well I'm not gonna spend all my time on the computer (I'm not that lame) and I'm gonna go out and sunbathe because it's so bloody hot! But not yet, lol, my parents are having a barbeque and that would just be embarrassing! Someone decent come online. ARG! Lol, I'm gona have to occupy myself with downloading music, but what??? I've downloaded 5cds worth already! And I now have no idea what to do and I have been reduced to listen to Reel Big Fish - Take On Me, I really should delete it, I prefer A1's...yeah...should I ring Len? Or would that just be lame? Or perhaps embarrasssing? I will later, I think, yes I will, but it will be scary....arg! Jess, you can do it *takes big breaths* well yes,
Well that is all
Toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: