Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Why are holidays always so boring?

Well did next to nothing today, woke up about 8 to my sister recieving a phone call about a remote control, she then decided to leave the room, with westlife still playing.....:| I hate sharing rooms! I should be blaring good old Goo Goo Dolls and Nirvana at highest volume from my bedroom.......anyway! Yes, I got up, got ready, tried to listen to Lisa's music, but I couldn't! So I escaped to the living room, so I spent the majority of today avoiding Stacy's Mom (DUDE I HAYTE THAT TRACK SO MUCH!) Whatever happened to talent??? And where is all the Goo Goo Dolls songs? Why aren't they repeatedly played...arg! I can't wait to own my own tv..........

Well Nips came round, we talked to Rik on audio......well kinda......well not at all! His Nan didn't know how to open a microwave! How cute is that??? Well I'm so lame, that was near enough the only highlight of my day! Well I ate, it was poopy, oh yeah, Fran came, yes :|.

Well I was supposed to go round lettie's but I got bov because Frankie was there, and lets just say, she's "one of my fav's" at the moment....so yes, I ended up watching Tv, and oh how it sucks so badly! It's just how Harry Hill descibed it in his last episode.......yes..........I watch it....I even record it!

I threatened to kill this girl that Harry (my husband) was talking to, she has now added me, and having a go at me, she's 5ft 11! I'm not.........lol I'm scared! Dude! I'm thinking about divorce.....then I see him on webcam, and I think to myself....hmmm......it's him that wants the divorce, like I'm gonna let him get what he wants! Lol, Why am I writing this? Because I can!

Well that's enough my faithful blog, I larve you!

Toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: