Thursday, April 22, 2004

Smelly cat, smelly cat...it's not your fault!

Well, you can tell I'm back at school! Todays been cool. I showed off my hair, and I was delighted to see Lucy's aswell, it's brown! Lol, for the first time in...her life!
First lesson was history, it was cool, not so much hardcore work to do, but I have to do chapter 6, so I'll do that. Second lesson was maths, it was ok, very easy work, finally I understand it!!! It was quite fun, Sammy is looking sexier than ever! Lol, he's tanned and...*drools...*

At break we printed off Tabby's work, and I didn't want to go to English, I was by myself and I gte ignored, it was a rational explanation, although I didn't tell Sir that, I said I had period pains :P, oh the joys of being of being female! So I managed to skip about 10 minutes of his lesson, and got a hot water bottle! The lesson wasn't actually that bad. I got my anthology book, we looked at this poem, which was kinda suicidal, we had to go in partners and discuss it, but of course, Sir didn't even notice my existance, and I worked on my lonesome. I worked well though. It was a good poem, but an even better interpretation :P.

Fourth lesson was great, me and Sammy were full on chatting, and I found my homework diary! YEY! Sammy was saying that he missed me on holiday, apparantly there were things that reminded him of me, like car sized chockens! Lol, he's so great! And to think, that was teh only hour of just us two for 3 weeks, he's going to Wales tomorrow :(. This is his MoMmI's site, go on it, it's great . I managed to get a hug too, :D. DUDE! I love him.

At lunch me, Clur and Tab went up to Safeways, it was cool, Tab was extremely paranoid, but that's how things are! YEY! Going to Alton Towers Saturday, I'm so excited!

Last lesson was Business, it was shit. Me and Desra had a laugh though, Luke got caught playing games and he was in deep poopy. Well that's a;; to say. A fanbloodytastic day today, the weather is ever so delightful. Well yes, that's all I got to say, I'll probably sray in tonight, Tab's reuniting with her family, after a month :D.

Well toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: