Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Look at the size of that carrot!

Well today's been really funny, and really poopy.
Woke up really early, I did my hair and all that poopy...Then we set off, MoMmI nearly had a nervous breakdown due to running over a squorrel...it was actually quite funny...

Well yeah, I kinda slept all the way there, apart from when Poo flicked my head, and I jumped, and then I thought she was talking to me when she was actually on the phone...so yeah I ended up having a conversation with myself...

We got there, and yes, the fights with Angela continued...then Lisa had a bit of my mouth :P. We ate, until half 11 whilst playing this weird "flick the bug in teh frogs mouth" game...Corrin kicked my ass :( but I beat Sophie :D

Then we had to go to this really lame party thing, it was poo. But it ended great, after having another fight with Angela, I told her (yet again) to buy a more supportive bra...not that I stare at her breasts :| HOW DISTURBING!!! I LOOK AT SHEEP AND RAMS BREASTS!!!

Well yeah, the day ended with more munch, and we continued watching this thing...there are also alot more quotes written o my phone, well keep reading to find out the "hilariousality" of the title :|...

There's quite alot...

oh! is that a prune? urm no, thats a passionfruit...I was really excited about this prune in the fruitshop...the man put me down though :(

sorry door...Nips apolagised to a door

wot does england mean?...My skill...

put frost!...Pig said it to me and I foudn it hilarious...

hack it england fuck u! :| we got a free kick...Mine and PIg's conversation...

17 fitty from portugal...I later found out it was Ronaldo...

dont cry because its over, smile because it happened...I like this saying...

u held ur breath cuz it really stinks...I made these lyrics to go to a song :| I can't remember what song it was though...

im livin in a cuckoo clock...it was on tv and I found it funny

soup? its the only option. o i c there ent a water cooler bhind it...Eastenders great acting skills

2 squeezes now im lovin u...Eastenders again

good riddance. that sure told them billy...and again

eminem n usher. u beta neva let it burn...mix Loose Yourself with Burn...and that's what you get!

premium lager without the premium...on an advert, I found it foony...

we no ur a bender but we wanna see benders
...Nips talking to Tim Henman, he met him and everything :|

kane - rain down on me...a song I wanted to download

o yeh cuz i see the babies alive wen its ded
...Nips's skill

cockermouth...On 50 50

41 n 37 chosen first...On 5050

won 641 cockermouth...On 5050

is the simpsons in there...no pokemonMe and Pig ahving a conversation

this crime is criminal...Marco's skill

i feel and feek like mr burns...My skill

brand new - the quiet things no one ever knows...another song I want to download

WOAH...it was really quiet on the bus and Dan had music in his ears, the bus took a sharp turn and he shouted this...

ha ha u got sumit crawling up ur penis...Corrin to Nichols

cow givin it large wiv a carrot...and the title, I saw a cow doing another one up the ass, and his phallus looked like a carrot, it was funny...

Well yeah, that is all...toodlepipxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: