Monday, August 01, 2005

Is it going to let me post yet?

This is actually starting to piss me off now...

I have to contain all my emotions, rather than writing them on the internet.
I need a shower but there isn't enough hot water, my family are so selfish.

They've turned so shellfish infact, they are turning into crabs.

Here's me, looking cool and wonky:

I watched the Prince and Me last night with Jaybie. It was quite good, the lead character man was stunning in an unusual way. I didn't find his face to be that attractive, his body was amazing though.

check him out:



Well yeah, I'm just gonna have a bath anyway now. I hate not being washed...

Toodlepip!

2 comments:

Leonard Lime said...

You're so weird. And I really like it. Is that normal..?

Anonymous said...

My Sunglasses !!!!