Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Hey I don't know y I'm doing this. But it Looks kind of fun in a shocking kind of way. Anyway, to tell you bout me I don't know where 2 start. I I'm probably deranged in the head, as I have a dent - but people keep telling me that its just the soft spot on the head... ANYWAY!!!Yeah... I love chickens. They are the most intelligent and cute of ALL animals, they will rule the world one day! Yeah, and next time you go to McDonald's, please, please, please, put on a scottish accent and say: McChoken burger please? That would jus be immaculate (just like ma teeth) he he! I also love Rainbows and the Goo Goo Dolls, which is kind of ironic because Goo Goo Dolls sing a song named Iris, and it is such a beautiful song... and I looked in the baby book and guess what iris means - RAINBOW! It's a sign! Well ill write more tomorrow because I'm kind of pooped! thats all folks
*snort snort and laugh in a piggish sort of way...*
ain't n e of u guys seen that? its fabulous
sweet dreams n take care
love u ma little lepricorns!
plop xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx