Sunday, October 26, 2003

Hey. Well todays been quite eventful. I woke up to my foster sister, Fran, telling me that her fit ass of a brother was coming down. So I leaped out of bed and piled on the giant amount of make up on that I need to make myself look even slightly good. Yeh so I was up for ages and then I was in the kitchen and Fran came in telling me to go in the living room because Chris (her bro) was there. So I slowly walked in the room and looked on the couch, it was Stacey, Gary and this other dude. The dude immediately took the piss out of my hair (I've recently cut my hair myself, really short) but he seems a really nice guy (he's also called Gary). After showing him almost every photo I own, he said I look better with long hair and he thinks I look 17-18! I like him!!! Fran got a phone call from Chris saying that he was at the tourist information centre so she gave him the directions and we went down to the church to meet him. We then went to the beach and it started to rain so we went back. We went to Widemouth and stayed up there for a while then we came home to see that my parents had gone to Portugal! I saw russ and his crew but I kinda don't feel good vibes from them because, well I dunno, I just don't! Fran, Stacey, Gary x2 and Chris left me to go to some place called Gunners Lake so I stayed at home with my 3 sisters and we had a chinese. I phoned my bestest mate in the world, Letty, and her mums boyfriend's son came and picked me up, he seems cool! We watched The Ring again, I seriously think I'm going to get possessed by Samara, she's going to get me in my sleep or something! Just like the zombie people in 28 Days Later...
Well I'm now home in the nice warmth of family... NOT! That's why I come on this thing because it gives me time to get away from it all. I have to sleep with my 17 year old sister tonight because shes scared because shes been watching scary movies...
For the first time today I watched The Witches by Roald Dahl. When I was younger I'd never watch it because I was soooo scared! But now I watch it and think, why was I ever scared???
Well I'm going to go now but I don't know why because Russ has stopped talking to me and so has everyone else...
I'll write more tomorrow
love y'all
jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
u can all have one each!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
actually, changed mu mind. THEY'RE ALL MINE!!!

No comments: