Friday, October 24, 2003

Hey. Well todays been as good as any other day...
I woke up and got ready to go school and I could of left the house at quarter 2 8 but I didn't becasue I swear my mum said that she would give me a lift, I tehn waited 4 her till 20 2 9. She then told me I'm not having a lift. So I left to go to school, I have to walk over a golf corse and there was frost and I was sooooooooo cold! I even wore gloves! I started crying half way as well because my family do my head in!!! I got to school, late, went into my p.e lesson and had fun trampolining! It's soooooo fun! Plus Tabby n Clur were there n they make me laff! After that i had typing, oh no! She had a go at me - AGEN! Because my "letter was too short". She won't leave me alone! Then I had a break which was good because I really needed a fag by then. 3rd lesson was food, pretty shit like usual. Then it was English agen, I really can't believe it, how can you talk about sexy adverts 4 da 3rd week running? He seriously makes me feel sick. This time I had a friend! YEY! It was the other Jess!!!
Then I had lunch, which was pretty boring. In the space of 50 minutes I managed 2 have 3 fags! (It's been a stressful day!) Last lesson was science which was kinda ok. Just water gettin squirted down my back isn't exactly why I want to be alive...
Russ yet again told me he was "walking the long way to my house" so I ended up walking home by myself! (AGEN!!!)
Well I might go out tonight, or I might not because it's ever so chilly! (ever so fucking freezing more like!)
Well I'm gonna go now so I can talk 2 my gud frends, Nomi, Dave, Adam and Joe!
Il write more 2moz!
jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh yeh my fancy list has gone down
only 5 now!
1. Sammy Dodds
2. Danny Pitcher
3. Russell Brooks
4. Aodh Breathnack ( Pronounced A Bronnock)
5. Alex Smeeth
but it looks like things will change very soon though.
Oh yeah the reason i'm wierd in science is because loads of people have told me that you don't like me in that way so I don't see why I shoudl be nice and flirty around you :) You brought it upon yourself - and I can bet you know who you are.
Well I'm going to listen to a banging tune made by new husband
"Time Is Running Out" (Muse)
Love ya'll peeps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
oh yeh
the word of the day is: pipette (that is sooo cool!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: