Friday, October 31, 2003

Hey! Well todays been alright...
I woke up bout 12, then I had to babysit Jacob (my sisters baby!). Then Karen (the mum) came back so I did nothing! lmao! I weighed myself and in a week I've lost...
1 STONE!!! I'm well proud of myself, it must be all the running around I've been doing!Later Me and Fran went down Will's and did absolutely nothing again! I think I've persuaded him to come to Jax with me... We'll have to see tomorrow! Because we're going Newquay, I think! Will has to go, he makes me laugh! Oh yeah guys. My fancy list has narrowed even more!
1. Sammy Dodds
I've been thinking about it and I don't really fancy the others, I just think there fit, not really Aodh, he's just a laugh, and Russ, I prefer him as a mate! But Sammy's just like PWARRH! I've got a pic of him next to my bed so he's the first thing I wake up to and the last thing I see before I go to sleep...
I mean did I say that out LOUD???
Well better be going. I'll write LOADS tomorrow, or attempt to! pmsl!
Love y'all and I mean that 110%
JeSsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: