Monday, October 27, 2003

hey its me. I put my alarm on so I could wake up early for church but in the end I just switched the alarm off!! I woke up to my sister telling me that the 2 Gary's had called for me and because she thought I was going to church she said I was out, so after 2 hours of waiting for me, I came outside! We had soo much fun, sitting on the gates to the golf course for ages, then as we were talking Fran had come back from this imaginary place...
She had turned green and was covered with spots, and when she came back...
Yeah thats enough of that, yeah! I don't know what else to write because today, well not much happened! After asking every person I knew if they would come to Jax with me (a Christian hang out place) no one would come with me, so after blagging my sister to give me lift I managed to get there, on my own!
It all felt so welcoming, I came in, people stared, then I sat down next to a girl I didn't even know and I couldn't understand her!
Sammy then came to the rescue, but then left me - I felt soooooooooo stupid. They played this song and there was pictures and it was like of everyone in the group, apart from me and it just made me really down :( then they played my favourite Linkin Park song, which made me worse. After I was trying really hard not to cry then Cally came up to me and she just comes out with the most nicest things...
I ended up crying, we prayed, now I'm gonna try to put a meaning to my life! Apart from that my nose is the nicest and most perfect in the world...
After I went to Will's and him and Fran were talking about something serious. We left his and went to some guys flat called Owen. He seems cool, yet again Big Gary had me in stitches all night! I've came home, and I'm now waiting to see if Sammy comes online. But you know, I just don't think he is! Well I'm gonna splurt so I'll write more later
love y'all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmay the force of chickens be with youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the reason I put kisses is because I'm a friendly person! And if you don't like that... you know where to go!

No comments: