Thursday, October 23, 2003

um hi again! My day today has been so fun! its almost untrue! First of all lets discuss from the moment I woke up until I got on here...
I woke up at half 7 by hearing my mum shouting at my sister, she was late for college.
I got out of bed at about quarter 2 8. Went bathroom had a wash etc. At quarter past 8 my friend Frankie came round and then my mum dropped us off at school in her little white metro which was EXTREMELY embarrassing. We saw her go round the corner, then we sneaked down to donkey lane for a cigarette. We got into school and then I had 2 wait till 5 2 9 for my first lesson. It was of course, HISTORY! U actually do kind of enjoy it though, my teacher has dreams about giant furbys...
Second lesson was maths, which I always look forward to because it's about the only time apart from p.e when I get to spend time with my friend Tabby. She's so cool. And Claire. They just make me laugh so much!!! And I also get to recieve notes that get me in a bad mood, who could they possibly be from??? SAMMY! He blaitently knows I like him so he starts touching Emma and flirting which makes me glare! I don't appreciate it!!!
3rd lesson was english, I seriously don't like that lesson because 1: My teachers a pervert and is obsessed with the word "sex" and 2: I sit with no - one next to me, in fact no one actually sits on my row and I feel really stupid cuz its all of the spanish lot and I don't get on with them. Well after that was science. It was ok apart from I don't get on with my teacher (we have bad history). Lunch was kind of amusing - we graffitied a draw! I brought it home with me aswell! Last lesson was typing, I really don't think she likes me! She always tells us to ask her if we have a problem, so I do and she shouts at me! How rude is dat??? Well I came home to see my sister, a new bag and 3 new bras!!! yey! My momma loves me!!! Then I've been waiting for 10 so I can go on this thing and so to take up my time I've taken all my photos off my wall ( if anyone's seen my room they would know that there are alot of photos!!!) and I decided to put the name of the person on the back, the place and the date. Then with the photos that I cut up, I stuck them back together. It's soo fun being a teenager isn't it??? Well I'm going now because I'll be in trouble for making so many people fall asleep at the keyboard even though I don't think anyone will ever read this.
But if you are, take care, sweet dreams and remember this:
NEVER CUT UP PHOTOS!!!
love ya'll
jess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: