Thursday, October 30, 2003

Hey. I had the first lie-in I've had in ages! I woke up at 1! I'm soooooooo dropping my standards, it used to be like 5! Then I had to go to the hairdressers so Gina could sort my hair out, she came round later and cut it! Tomorrow shes dying it for me, brown! It'll be good to go back to my original colour, you don't know how long it's been! I've been like 4 different shades of orange!
I also, in return, had to look after Joseph, so because I was I had to draw EVERY SINGLE character in Bob The Builder at least 5 times! I can't wait till I have kids....
After that me and Fran went to Will's again. Kev makes me laugh sooooo much! We left and came home.
Then I've been waiting to come on this thing. Sammy has left me AGAIN! He's such a bist!
Well I'm gonna go now, soz I'm boring. You should read the top of the page!
Love y'all
PlOp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: