Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Hey! Todays been HORRIBLE! I woke up to my sister shouting at me: BEEF JOINT! We were having my not-so-friendly hairdresser, Gina, coming over for tea today. So I had to clean all of the kitchen and if anyones been to my house you would know that my house is a tip! Well yeah I tidied the kitchen and it was painful! Gina came round with her sister, Renee, Joseph (son) and Madeline (Renee's daughter). Later Joseph and Madeline completely trashed Fran's room which was quite funny! They took stickers from her mirror and put them on the radiator, I taught them to say my name! It ws great! Then me and Fran went out and we met up with her boyfriend-to-be, Tom, and then we went down Will's. Fran and Tom left and I stayed with Will and Kev, which was soooooooooo not fun! The only fun I got from there was listening to the Darkness then watching Graham Norton (he's such a DUDE!).
Fran came back, we left then went in this Owen's flat again. We then walked home with an arsonist who likes to smash up toilets, set gas filler upper things (for lighters) alight and carries knives like the ones from Lord of the Rings with him...
I was scared!
Well I'm gonna go now, but it's only because my day has been extremely boring and I have nothing else to say...
Sammy's online FINALLY! But he still aint chatting!
Take care my little punjabskis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMWAHxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: