Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Hey! Well todays just been about the most happiest day of my life... NOT! I've been like crying all day! First of all I was looking forward to this lie-in, then my sister comes in my room at 8 in the morning, YES 8 IN THE MORNING! Asking me to look after baby Jacob (her son) and she blaitently knows that I don't like the idea of sleeping with him, I always think I'll end up killing him, so in the end I slept with him, but no, not for 2 hours like she said, but for 4 hours! And he cried! Dude, I'm really not looking forward to Myron Chester Brett, Justin John and Iris! After that I phoned my mate Letty, went round, not very fun! I stayed there till after Prince of Bel Air had finished then I got a lift home with her mums boyfriend (Rod). I seriously didn't feel welcome there, especially when Yvonne (Letty's mum) brought her best mate back with her (Di). They were all being so out of order to me. Then I come home to even more shit, sorry but it does my head in. I don't ask for much and yet I get treated like everything else but a person. Well I was crying from 20 to 11, till about 12, so I'm kinda all dried out now! I dunno why I cried though, I always cry but not for any reason...
I probably have a problem. Well I don't think Sammy's gonna come on, yet again, so I'm going to make like a tree and leave.
HA HA HA
Well I find that hilarious, if anyone's seen the "Back To The Future" series, they would know why!
Well sweet dreams and I hope, I dunno, lol, WORLD PEACE OCCURS JUST BECAUSE I SAID IT!!!
love y'all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OUR LADY PEACE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: