Saturday, September 10, 2005

I will try to fix you



Wow guys, listening to Coldplay - Fix You. It's at that orgasmic guitar bit. This song is actually so beautiful, I could break down into tears any minute now...

So yes, Toby's birthday. It was great. We went to The Carriers. Pig, Nips and Tab were there at first, then Da, Pat and Jess K arrived. Then Tab, Jess K and Pat left, later Nips...

But yeah, confusey woosey. Here is a picture the guys and a random guy that put classic tunes on the jukebox.

So yeah, left to right Craig, Pig, Nips and Adam.

That guy was nice. As he was browsing through the songs I pointed to Embrace - Gravity, and this is the conversation that followed:
Adam: Gravity?
Me: Yeah
Me: It reminds me of my Grandad
Adam: Is that why you like it?
Me: Yeah

I know that may not seem like such a great conversation, but it felt good to me. We also talked about the lack of the Kings of Leon on the jukebox, it was then that he told me that one of his friends was with Caleb. I was so pakster. He said he didn't really think that he was hot due to the hairiness. I tried to explain about the stunningness of Caleb in "The Bucket" video, but it failed to come out of my mouth with ease...


So yeah. That was heartbreaking...so, I ended up staring at a couple of the guys in front of us, who were dancing to reggae like there was no tomorrow. It was rather hilarious. So hilarious in fact, Nips went up to them and asked them to take a picture. Check out the Motley Crew










And...finally. I have a picture of a very happy/drunk Toby. I hope it was how you had wanted it, darl.

love you always x

P.S If you look hard enough, you can see the two reggae men in the back ground























No comments: