Thursday, September 08, 2005

If I die before I wake

So yeah, I put on an old cd lastnight to help me sleep. Gotta love a compilation album with Hansun, Sum 41 and Wheatus on it.

Lasr night I watched the film "Without A Paddle" It's about these 4 kids that grow up together, then one dies and a box filled with a treasure map and stuff is re-discovered by the other 3 friends so they decide to do it for the dead guy.

Actually all 3 are stunning, Seth Green not so much though, he looked so much hotter in Austin Powers. The other two were Matthew Lillard and some other fitty. I've decided I like their bodies. I may not be into the "anorexic look" anymore.

This morning, I found a nice meaty letter waiting outside my door, I was like: "Ah bad, what could this possibly be?! Free chocolates? A letter from a friend?"

And then my actual reaction was: "Oh yey...my...pension plan...EXACTLY what I wanted..."

And so now I'm just here, typing this to you fine people (I felt like Jack from Titanic then, such a great movie...it's made me cry so many times. Why couldn't they just swap every now and again when they were in the water? Yes that's right, Rose is a selfish trotter who wanted 6,000,041 people to cry over a movie. But it was based on a true story, obviously from the office, so I cry even more at the thought of that.)

I am currently listening to Lighthouse Family - Free. It is a great song that just makes you want to get up and clap, and then sing along with the choirish people in the background. I love songs like that, they're actually the greatest.

So yeah, *claps* One love, we got to carry each other *clap* WOAAHHHHHHHHHHHH *clap*
It is Pig's birthday today. My best friend is 18! So yes, pub is on the agenda. He started drinking approximately 54 minutes ago, I must purchase his present, which should be kickass (hopefully) and then join him and then hopefully get off my rocker :)

Oh yeah, I've jsut realised that my most common phrase whilst departing is from a Disney movie; Tarzan. Towards the end of the "film" Jane's father jumps off a boat and whilst doing so he says: "Toodlepip"

It is magical, Alana says it to me on the phone :)

Well yeah, must dash. I've got a pub to get to x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the looks of it, you're dream was right! Wizzer was actually fine about it...Unless he was hiding it. Ah well, its all done and dusted now, I hope you have a great night at the pub where yuare now and where i left you. Still no reply. I like that. Take care, love Tab xoxox