Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Underneath the covers

Well. Today when I went into my room I turned my tv on. As it is nice and trusty, it didn't turn on, so I turned the radio on and Christina Aguilera - Beautiful played.

I knew it was a sign for me to wear the white skirt tonight...

And then...the tv randomly turned on. As I have left my mp3 player round Toby's house. I haven't been able to listen to The Bucket, so that is what I attempted to do.

Until my tv decided to randomly turn off...so I turned the radio back on, Foo Fighters - DOA.

Then the tv turned on again...The Bucket

Then it turned off again.

Then I just left my room as it was annoying me. I'm glad that my computer isn't being a shit to me today. Saying that, my blog entries won't seem to post.

I wonder what I'll do today. To fester? Or not to fester. With whom is the question. I shall now disappear into a life of talking to people on the internet that I'm never going to meet, just until someone from Bude that I mildly like will sign on so I can invite myself out with them for the day.

Poo, I forgot we were having a barbecue. But hey, I just won't attend. I only said that to sound cool...I will more than likely go.

No comments: